Have you been searching for: iPhone 15 Pro price in Nigeria, iPhone 15 Pro Max price Jumia, iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB price in Nigeria, iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB price in Nigeria, iPhone 15 Price Lagos, iPhone 15 Pro Max price Lagos? Apple iphone 15 pro max Release Date? Then this post you’re currently reading will surely benefit you.
Apple iphone 15 pro max
With WWDC now behind us, the next thing on Apple’s schedule for the year is the announcement and release of the iPhone 15 lineup. As of right now, the expectation is that the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro lineups will come out around the same time as iPhones do every year.
When will the iPhone 15 pro max come out?
Apple is expected to have an all-new lineup of iPhones this year, including the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max. As you can see below, the iPhone release schedule over the past seven years has been incredibly consistent. The iPhone X is a notable outlier in 2017, as is the iPhone 12 lineup, which was impacted by COVID-19 delays.
Here is a timeline of the latest iPhone release dates:
- iPhone 14 Plus: October 7, 2022
- iPhone 14: September 16, 2022
- iPhone 13: September 23, 2021
- iPhone 12: October 23, 2020
- iPhone 11: September 20, 2019
- iPhone XS: September 21, 2018
- iPhone X: November 3, 2017
- iPhone 8: September 22, 2017
- iPhone 7: September 16, 2016
As we’ve seen in past years, the iPhone is Apple’s most important product release every year. This means the company will prioritize iPhone 15 production over all of its other products. If any supply chain challenges or hiccups were to emerge, Apple would delay other products before it would delay the iPhone 15 release date.
iPhone 15 pro max Release Date?
The iPhone 15 release date has yet to be revealed (we won’t be getting that until Apple’s launch event), Apple is a fairly predictable beast when it comes to iPhone release dates. The company almost always announces its new line of smartphones in the first two weeks of September. For example, the iPhone 14 was unveiled on Wednesday 7 September 2022 and the iPhone 13 on Tuesday 14 September 2021.
Apple usually prefers Tuesdays when it comes to its iPhone events, so the two most likely dates for an iPhone 15 event would be Tuesday 5 September or Tuesday 12 September. Can we speculate as to which day it’ll choose? We sure can.
What’s new with iPhone 15?
As a quick refresher, we’re expecting a number of different changes with the iPhone 15 lineup this year. Here’s a brief rundown:
- USB-C for charging on all models.
- Slimmer bezels across the entire lineup.
- The Dynamic Island will expand to the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus.
- A new titanium finish on the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are expected to use a new A17 Bionic chip made using the 3nm production process. This will be the first time Apple has used 3nm production for chips, resulting in improved performance and improved efficiency.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max will feature a periscope lens for improved optical zoom for the rear-facing camera.
iPhone 15 pro max price in Nigeria
The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Price in Nigeria starts at about 9820,000 naira for the 128GB base model. The iPhone 14 Pro Max with 256GB costs N1,060,000 naira in Nigeria and the 512GB cost about N1,300,000 naira in Nigeria.
Where to buy iphone 15 pro max in Nigeria
You can buy the iPhone 15 Pro Max and other smartphones in Nigeria via online stores like Jumia and Konga. See offers from Jumia Nigeria and Konga Nigeria.
You can keep up with the latest iPhone 15 news and rumors in our complete guide, which is updated daily with new stories.